Evo Latte Art Pitcher
The Third Evolution of Latte Art Milk Jugs
THE WORLD'S FIRST CURVED LATTE ART PITCHER
The patented curved body is going to change the way you train and pour latte art.
- Optimal point of contact for latte art reduce wrist strain, increase Barista productivity, game-changing flow rate control.
THE WORLD'S FIRST SYMMETRICAL PITCHER HANDLE
Every latte artist knows, there are two main pouring techniques; push, and wiggle
A perfectly symmetrical handle allows for more precise push and a much more intuitive, almost effortless wiggle motion.
- Always positioned perfectly in your hand
- Reduce training/learning time substantially
- Increased latte art accuracy
The Evo Pitcher was designed first and foremost for latte art training. A spout that is sharp, but not too sharp allows for more versatility for beginners and veterans alike. Pour anything from rosettas to tulips and competition patterns.
- The best all-round spout, pour any pattern with ease
- Zero drawbacks, zero side pours
- Perfect performance at lower pour speeds
- 500 ml (16.9 oz) Capacity
- Extremely Light Weight
- Electrocoated Color
- Full Laser Welding
- Electrolysis Non Stick Inside Polish
Available colors: Mirror Multicolor, Matte Black, Mirror Black, Matte Blue, Mirror Blue, Matte Copper, Bone White & Mirror Gold.