Cafetto Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner - 500g.
Keep it clean. Keep it green.
Balancing the cleaning function for your espresso machine with the ability to protect the flavour and quality of organic coffee is a real concern. Cafetto addresses that issue with its Evo espresso machine cleaner. Evo complies with OMRI (the Organic Materials Review Institute) standards for the USDA National Organic Program.
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
PROCEDURE TO CLEAN FILTERS AND GROUP HANDLES
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 level scoops of EVO®Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
To see the process, have a look at this short video: