These high-quality, porcelain demitasse cafe cups and saucers have been developed and designed to meet customers exact specifications and serving sizes, perfect for barista competitor serving sizes and like-minded cafes, coffee houses and espresso bars. They are made from the highest quality porcelain, more dense and durable than traditional ceramic and stoneware.
Serving sizes aside, the cups have also been specifically designed to meet all the requirements and guidelines of Barista Competition wares.
The finish on these cafe cups is absolutely amazing, it resists stains and chipping and surpasses anything we have ever imported from Europe. These amazing demitasse cups and saucers will last in the rough and tumble environments often found in cafes and espresso bars. The quality of these cafe cups and saucers won't disappoint. Great for commercial or home use.
- On average, this cup holds 2.3 volumetric oz. (70 ml) when filled to the brim. (3-5% variance can be expected).
- Fired at 1300 degrees to ensure maximum durability, chip resistance, and density.
- This cup is designed for a 1 to 2 oz beverage
- This product meets the standards for the WBC (World Barista Competition)
- Height: 2.14" / 54.35 mm, Diameter: 2.46" / 62.5 mm
- Dishwasher & Microwave Safe